STUDY IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
Have you always aspired to become a doctor? If so, there's no better path than studying medicine in the Czech Republic. With excellent universities, expert instructors, and a rich history of medical education, the Czech Republic is an ideal place for future doctors.
A Unique study programme for health and sports physiotherapy securing jobs all over the world.
If becoming a dentist is your ultimate dream, you're likely aware that it's a highly competitive field, and many determined students may face the challenge of not being able to fulfill their aspirations. There is an alternative path: Consider studying dentistry in Europe.
In the field of computer science in the Czech Republic, universities such as the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics at Charles University in Prague excel in providing high-quality education and specializations in areas such as artificial intelligence, software engineering, and cybernetics.
If you dream of a career as a hospital pharmacist, a community pharmacist on Main Street, or even in the pharmaceutical industry, you'll gain valuable work experience. Pharmacy is one of the most popular medical programs at the university.
WHY TO STUDY IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC?
- Internationally accepted education and diplomas
- Strategic location in the heart of Europe
- 12 UNESCO protected historical sites
- 7th safest country in the world
- Long tradition of quality Medical Education
- 70 higher education institutions in more than 20 towns
- Rich cultural environment
- Lower costs of living with Western-European standards
WHY CZECH UNIVERSITIES?
- High-quality education and research especially in Medicine
- 1,000 accredited study programmes in English
- The oldest university in Central Europe The Charles University in Prague
was founded in 1348
- Among the TOP 20 countries in the world with the best education system
- International cooperation activities and new contacts