1. Personal assistance and representation at the Czech Ministry of Interior and/or if required at the Czech Embassies.
  2. Nostrification of all necessary documents - such as secondary school diplomas.
  3. Translations of all necessary documents - by official translators registered by the Czech courts.
  4. Revision or negotiation of rent contracts if you decide living/staying in a private apartment or house in stead of the University dormitory.

    For further information please contact us here